RARC uses iLab for pharmacy ordering and fullfillment. Please follow these instructions for enrolling and placing orders in the system.
- RARC Main Office: (608) 262-1238
iLab account registration and funding
- Navigate to https://uwmadison.ilabsolutions.com//service_center/show_external/5819/rarc_pharmacy
- In the upper right-hand corner of the screen click "Register" then select "using University of Wisconsin credentials" from the dropdown.
- You will be directed to an authentication page.
- Enter your University of Wisconsin credentials and click “Login.”
- On the iLab Registration page, select your PI/Lab, verify your contact information, and enter your phone number.
If your PI doesn’t have a lab in iLab: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Please set up a lab called XXX so we can purchase from the RARC pharmacy. PI is Dr. XXX at [PI’s email address here] The PI should receive an email when the “PI/Lab” has been set up.
- Once your registration has been submitted, your PI will receive a notification that you have requested membership to their lab in iLab. They must approve your membership and assign UW funding for your use.
- The PI can add funding via the “Membership Requests & Fund Numbers” tab under the “Manually add a new fund number” menu.
- Following the instructions at https://help.ilab.agilent.com/36900-managing-your-group/279959-membership-requests-fund-numbers#manual, the PI should enter and "Add" the correct funding string to populate the Fund Number field.
- To ensure item availability, place orders two business days before pick up.
- Special order items may take up to two weeks to arrive.
Once you have been accepted into your PI’s lab and assigned a valid UW funding string:
- Navigate to the RARC Pharmacy core page: https://uwmadison.ilabsolutions.com//service_center/show_external/5819/rarc_pharmacy and sign in with your UW-Madison credentials.
- Select the Request Services & Medical Materials tab. Products options are divided by agricultural or biomedical. Click on a category, then click "request service" next to the product you want to order.
- Fill out the form and submit your request.
* If you need an item that is not in the catalog, choose "special request" from the top of the biomedical product list or send an email to email@example.com.
Your request is pending until RARC Pharmacy reviews it and agrees to the work or asks for more information.